Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Accomplishments

Well, I am just tickled pink. The girls are changing sooo much it is fascinating to me. It changes daily.

I have for some time been working with Holly some on counting (she never was really interested) and colors (still isn't really interested). Well tonight while she was sitting with her daddy, she counted to ten (with a little help from dad, but not much). She also has learned how to say her last name. It's not a terribly difficult name, but MC isn't very easy. She says the last part very easily and then later I asked her what my name was, she very promptly says "Mommy _____" (insert last name). I was so proud!

Kylie is full blown crawling and has been for about a week and a half. She is also eating things like cheese, oatmeal (not the baby kind), soft pastas, and pretty much anything else that isn't baby food but she can easily mash up in her mouth. She isn't interested in eating something that she doesn't think that you will eat. I guess she is gonna be particular about what she will and won't eat. I am a littl frustrated about this since her big sister will eat whatever you put in front of her for the most part. I guess only time will really tell though. Still no teeth! & she still won't sleep through the night, but what can you do. Even if I was to wean her she still wakes up and requires me doing something to assist in going back to sleep. Big sister did too, so I'm not too suprised there.

I guess that's pretty much all for now. Will post pics soon!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So good to hear what the kids have been up to. With two kids it seems your in so many differnent phases and milestones and time just goes faster. Take care.